Thursday, October 22, 2009

In the woods


McPherson Woods by Douglas Tomlinson

I see in the woods the Confederate soldiers,
They killed they Union soldiers,
There is blood everywhere,
Thousands of bodies laying there on the ground,

Being surrounded by the Confederate soldiers,
They got in a war,
The union soldiers failed against this war,
The confederate soldiers are waiting in the woods for more union soldiers to come,

Blood and guts everywhere too,
I see dead people,
The smell is horrible,
The smells of the bodies are terrible and they have been rooting on the ground for a while.


I can sense that someone is coming,
I run to my bag and get the gun,
I take the gun and the confederate soldier,
I died.

1 comment:

  1. Good descriptions. Needed to follow the guidelines a little closer (from the perspective of the woods, use slang, etc), but this is a good product. As is 24/30 points.

    ReplyDelete