Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When to Get Involved?

Have you ever jumped into someone else's business? If so, why?
Yes, Because I wanted to see what they are talking about like If they were talking about mondern warfare 2 coming out today i wanted to see so I can get it and hear some information about it.



Under what conditions/situations is it ok or even necessary for you to get involved in someone else's business?
It is pretty good , I guess sometimes. But they will tell you to leave and I will.



When should people mind their own business?
When they are jumping in your business or when they are staring at you, and When you are trying to do work someone talks to you and they won't stop talking.

2 comments:

  1. i think your blog post about when people should jump into other peoples business is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see where you're going, but please add more to these responses for clarity.

    As is 15/20 points.

    ReplyDelete